Spinalator Rollers Replacement - Electric Roller Height Elevation Table ONLY
- 10.00 LBS
These Replacement Rollers are for Spinalator Table with Electric Roller Height Elevation
New Rollers are Black, Higher Density Foam!
The Spinalator Roller Kit Includes
High Density Rollers - Qty 3
Inserts - Qty 3
Bolts - Qty 3
Spinalator Rollers comes with Set of three High Density Rollers, Steel bearings, bolts, & lock washers. These replacement Spinalator rollers will fit all Spinalators with electric elevation.
The picture below shows an oldest style Spinalator with Manual Roller elevation. It uses a very OLD 3 arm, mounting system. You MUST purchase the old style UPDATE KIT!!! If you are unsure, please call 256 245 8390.
- Remove top from spinalator by unclamping end brackets.
- Make sure hands are clear of any moving parts and turn table timer on. Elevate Roller to top height
- Turn Roller rotation switch OFF, with one roller centered to the top of the triangle assembly.
- UNPLUG TABLE - Some spinalators have a auto retract to lower rollers. Failure to UNPLUG table will let the roller retract automatically. This could cause bodily injury or tear up your new spinalator rollers! This will also keep you from getting shocked if you happen to touch a exposed wire.
- 1st Roller-Remove Bolt from Roller and remove old spinalator Roller. Install new Spinalator roller, New style roller will have a easy one piece inserts and Single bolt with nut.
- Ensure Hands, tools, and a