Zenith Leander Eckard Replacement Variable Speed Control Board KIT - EZ version
- 4.00 LBS
Zenith Leander Eckard Replacement Variable Speed Control Board KIT - EZ Version
This Zenith Leander Eckard Variable Speed Control Board is a COMPLETE EZ Replacement for most Variable Speed Leander table models. This Zenith Leander Eckard variable Speed Control Board kit requires some electrical knowledge and is a Medium to do job on our rating scale. It is highly suggested that you have electrical knowledge to replace the Leander variable Speed Control Board.
This Board is NO LONGER MADE FROM MFG--Replacement Kit works great for this type!!!
Kit Includes Variable Speed Board/On-Off Foot Pedal/New power cord and screws to attach to base.
If you read the instructions, and still would like me to assist via video tech support through the whole process. Just pay for the tech support on line and then make an appointment with Tiffany. http://chiropractictablepart.com/video-chat-for-chiropractic-table-assisted-tech-support-repair-or-trouble-shooting/
The normal $50.00 charge is DISCOUNTED by 50% after you purchase the part from us. (you will receive a discount code via email when you purchase the part)
$25.00 for the 15 Minutes, and that will be plenty of time.
Tools Needed: Cordless drill with phillips head bit & a small flat head screw driver
Leander EZ Variable Speed Control Box Install Instructions:
- Disconnect power cord from the wall outlet!!
- Remove old power supply from table. The 2 wires coming from your motor are the only wires you will need to keep. All other wires can be tied off and will not be used. Zip tie or black tape will work fine. Unless you have an elevation table, you will not need your old power cord or foot pedal. IF you do have an elevation table, you will need the elevation pedal and old power cord.
- Feed blue & black wire coming out of the back of EZ Box into existing hole on table. The 2 wires from the motor will direct plug into the 2 blue & black wires. Plug in power cord on the EZ box and test ---- Check the variable flexion speed, on/off switch on front of EZ box, and foot pedal on/off. Make sure the motor is turning clockwise. If counter clockwise (disconnect power cord from the wall outlet!!) then simply reverse the blue & black wires going to the two motor wires.
- Test fit power box to old hole on the motor cover - Try and cover as much of the factory hole as possible (see Link below). http://usedchiropractictable.com/products/used-leander-auto-flexion-table-with-elevation-and-3-drops.html Click on Picture and will make it larger
- Disconnect EZ power cord from the wall outlet!!
- Now open new EZ power box by removing the 4 screws. Gently pull up on the EZ control on the top side to get access to the inside of the box. Use a small flathead to pry the top edge of the box.
- Inside the box, it has to TWO holes at the top. Once you are happy with position, use the two self tapping screws to secure box to the plastic motor cover supplied in baggy.
- Check all The wires going to the back of control Board inside the EZ box ,make sure you didn't pull anything loose. If You did pull one off , just plug it back up. If you pulled several wires off, I can assist you with Tech support Via Facetime or skype to re attach. (No Charge)
- Once EZ box is attached , reinsert the 4 Screws to Hold on Face plate.Plug back in EZ power cord table and Go to work! If you have an elevation table you will need Both Plugs to be plugged into the wall .
Voltage Output 90
Input Voltage 120
Zenith Leander Eckard Variable Speed Control board, Leander Speed Control Board, Leander Speed Control Board, Leander variable Speed Control Board, replacement Leander variable Speed Control Boards, Leander Speed Control Board, Leander variable Speed Control Board, replacement leander parts